Thursday, November 30, 2006

End o' the Month


So, here we are. The end of November. All done with NaNo2006. Feeling kinda empty-ish in regards to creative endeavours, though my brain is still in writing mode so even simple emails are coming out in a semi-prosaic form. Using lots of metaphors in day to day talk. Kinda funny. I like the feeling -- and it's not a state my brain's been in for a long time, where when things happen, I think about how to write them.

I've uploaded, for your viewing enjoyment, the report card I kept to track my progress during this past month. You can see it here.

Working on getting a full text upload here, soon to be followed by some explanation and interpretation. There are major holes at the end of the current draft which need some serious filling-in. But right now, I think I'm going to take a nap....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go!

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home