Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Post 50k day two


Oh my god -- the first smiling picture of the month. When I was taking these pictures, I was not putting on faces. Just taking the pictures however I happened to be looking (okay, okay, there was a hair stylist and makeup artist offstage) and this one was no different. Just happened to be a smile on my face at photo time today.


So bizarre to be done so early. Now I feel like I'm neglecting things, slacking off. Did some editing yesterday and hope to do some tonight as well. We'll see how that goes. I feel like I've accomplished so much this month and only one of them (this novel) was planned on. Granted, there were some goals for this month that fell by the wayside, but what'cha gonna do?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous....
Is that a Beaters Hat you're sportin'?
I bet that would make ME smile too!

10:32 AM  
Blogger adam said...

You, sir, have an amazing eye for fashion! That right there is one of Beaters' world-famous and much-loved Beaters skullcaps, hand-made in limited qualities by the finest New Jersey craftsmen.

Get 'em while they're hot!

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great!
Can you direct me to the nearest location?

12:39 PM  
Blogger adam said...

Why, sir, just go to beaters.us your one-stop shop for all your Beaters needs!

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you make it sound so easy...
But is it really?

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home